Four years on since Australia’s 50th birthday bonanza, it’s New Zealand’s turn in the spotlight. Because it’s a proud moment to have reached this incredible milestone, we’re taking a moment to celebrate all the things that make our brand truly unique. As we prepare for another five decades of life changing beauty, we reflect on who we are as a company and what we stand for.
We are Nutrimetics
Empowering natural beauty for everyone
Time honoured products, remarkable people, beauty that makes a difference.
We are the original social selling beauty brand that empowers you to live your best life with the very best of nature. We love that our brand shares New Zealand’s clean, green approach to both nature and life.
What’s our mission?
“To empower everyone to reach their goals, make a difference and live a more naturally beautiful life, one beauty product at a time”
Our aim has always been to create the best quality naturally enriched beauty that helps people feel good and look great. We want to provide everyone with the right products, tools and incentives to become the very best version of themselves. By giving people the opportunity to change their lives for the better; this is how we make a difference in the world. Our aim is to show collaboration, support and fun in everything we do to enable people to build real connections and to make more empowered choices. We believe that by staying true to this mission, we can pave the way for a more empowering way of life for everyone and their families.
What’s our vision?
We are here to help people live confident, joyful lives, filled with the fun, freedom and flexibility. We want both our Consultants and customers to always feel valued and appreciated for who they are and everything that they do. We want to uplift, inspire and support each other to grow.
An opportunity without limits
With more people turning to social selling during the pandemic to supplement their income, the Nutrimetics opportunity is as relevant as it was 50 years ago. Since 1968 in Australia and 1972 in New Zealand, we’ve enabled hundreds of thousands of people to earn income on their own terms, empowering Kiwi and Aussie families to reach their highest potential. We now have over 50,000 Consultants across both Australia and New Zealand. With more digital tools coming this year, there are so many ways we can stay connected.
The very best of nature
It takes a lot for a product to earn its place in the Nutrimetics beauty hall of fame. Our ranges perfected at our Sydney Beauty Lab and state-of-the-art production facility in Auckland. Every new concept goes through countless stages to become the most perfect formula. We are so proud to be Peta approved and that our ranges have been cruelty free since the very beginning.
What problems do we solve?
- If you agree that nature holds the answers to help us look our most beautiful, then Nutrimetics is the brand for you.
- If you’re tired of harmful nasties, or paying for overpriced, ineffective skincare, we are what you’ve been searching for.
- When it comes to flexible earnings, we are the solution for people who dread being stuck at desks all day and who refuse to choose long hours away from their families.
- We are the brand for people who are in charge of their own destinies and who are looking for a new way to work.
- We are here for those who recognise that helping others is the greatest way to succeed in life.
- We are the brand for those who know that when you support community, small business, women and families (plus amazing causes like Look Good Feel Better), only great things can happen.
Our founder Imelda with husband Bill Roche.
“To empower one woman, is to empower them all”
Imelda Roche, Founder
What are our values?
We have our incredible founder, Imelda Roche to thank for our values that have stood the test of time. We are proud to be a female founded company and more than 90% of our workforce is women.
- Supportiveness (helping people help others)
Beauty pioneer, Imelda Roche originally founded Nutrimetics. She was a visionary and one of the first women to bring the concept of natural beauty to Australian and Kiwi shores. Back then, the intention was to create products that inspired people to dream bigger; a philosophy that remains firmly in place today. Imelda is an Australian icon in her own right, regularly featuring on the Financial Review 500 Rich List and her portrait is hanging in the National Portrait Gallery. She has created her own beautiful success story and inspired so many people to do the same along the way. Her vision has always been “for all women to succeed and to have it all.”
Our philosophy has always been to help people, help others. That’s why we’ve supported Look Good Feel Better for over three decades. We’ve donated over $100,000k worth of beauty products to Look Good Feel Better this year alone.
Our impressive achievements at a glance
- We’ve enabled hundreds of thousands of people to earn income on their own terms for over 50 years.
- We were one of the first brands ever to use natural ingredients in Australia and New Zealand. Nature has been the heart of our formulas since the beginning.
- We sell one jar of Nutri-Rich Oil every 5 minutes^
- We are a female founded company and more than 90% of our workforce is women.
- We are PETA approved! We always have and always will be cruelty free.
- We’ve supported Look Good Feel Better for over three decades and donated over $100,000 worth of beauty products this year alone.
- Our naturally enriched products have won over 20+ awards
*Au & Nz donations combined ^Based on 2021 Nutrimetics sales data